We know that you are the lifeblood of our company, and we promise to continue to provide you with the highest level of customer service with integrity.
If you would like to have your account audited, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan & Progress Report Updates
January 15, 2014
Pilot Flying J wants to provide its customers and team members with an update on its plan and progress regarding the federal investigation and class action settlement.
- As of December 31, 2013, Pilot Flying J had paid back the vast majority, approximately 95%, of its affected customers, any potential discrepancy found by our internal auditors plus six percent interest.
- Our internal auditors continue to work hard to evaluate and re-evaluate our customer accounts. Pilot Flying J is committed to providing its customers with access to their audit results, to answer their questions and help ensure our customers feel comfortable with Pilot Flying J’s audit and repayment. We anticipate this process will continue for several more months.
- Our customers now have the option to have a third-party independent auditor review their records, at no cost to the customer.
- Pilot Flying J continues to work with its external Compliance Advisory Committee. The committee has met with many of our managers and employees, and continues to review our company policies, procedures and processes. We hope to have recommendations from the Compliance Advisory by the end of the first quarter with full implementations by the middle of 2014.
- Pilot Flying J continues to cooperate with the Independent Special Investigator.
Pilot Flying J wants to thank its customers for their continued support and loyalty.
Please contact your Pilot Flying J Account Representative.